Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, July 7, 2008

Let Freedom Ring!

Happy July everyone! This is my favorite summer month. I love the family time, the B-B-Que, the fireworks and the flags but most importantly I love the freedoms that we all have in the good old USA! I was recently reminded that not everyone in the world shares these same freedoms. I am continually grateful for the people who sacrifice their lives to uphold those freedoms. I am grateful for Gods hand in the development of our Constitution and the Bill of Rights and how beautifully he has orchestrated our government. Keeping these things in mind, I ask you to support those in office who will remember that it truly is God who has blessed us with this life and only in obeying his laws will we continue to be blessed. So God bless the USA and happy Fourth of July. Here are some of the freedoms that I enjoy.











0 comments: